Designed to meet the exacting requirements of semiconductor processes and equipment, the Tylan FC280SA and FM380SA models are premium quality elastomer-sealed mass flow controllers and meters. These MFCs combine proven components and techniques with innovative concepts in both mechanical and electrical design.
Fast setpoint response
10 sccm to 30 slpm N2
0 – 5 VDC signals
Resistant to contamination clogging
Adjustable, normally – closed solenoid valve
Corrosion resistant materials
● Accuracy - Tylan General’s thermal differential flow sensor provides highly accurate And repeatable mass
measurement of gas flow. Because the sensor measures the mass flow of gas, it is independent of
pressure and temperature changes. This ensure that flows are consistent in different systems or locations.
● Fast setpoint Response Time - The flow sensing circuitry in the FC-280SA provides response to setpoint
changes as fast as 0.5 seconds, which is crucial for short process cycles. The settling time to 2% of setpoint is less than tww seconds.
● Temperature Coefficients - Maintains tight control in varying temperatures
● Balanced Power Load - Low lead current eliminates signal differing from its controlling device
● Power Operation - Insensitive to power supply variations, and will operate within ± 12 volts to ± 18 volts
● Standard Design - Industry standard pinouts and dimensions
item code : FC280 / FC380 Series